Optical Effects Vision Center ReOpening & Offering Appointments!
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the safety and well-being of our patients, staff and doctors is our first priority. Our team will continue to go above and beyond the expectations for optometry practices so that everyone who enters our practice will feel safe. We are sure that you are well aware of the concerns about COVID-19, and we would like you to know the steps we are taking. These measures include, but are not limited to:
Protocols to highlight
- Please arrive alone for your appointment whenever possible, if a plus 1 is needed, such as a parent or care-giver, that is fine.
- Please wear a face mask
- Enhancing our already strict cleaning procedures to include complete sanitation of exam and pretest room surfaces between patients, roving sanitation technician to clean at set times during the day, disinfection of frames in front of the patient before trying on, minimalizing pen and clipboard use where possible
- COVID-19 questionnaire to gage symptoms and screen against possible positive cases
- Curbside check-in, again to reduce exposure time
- All patients must thoroughly wash hands and have body temperature obtained when entering office
Dr. Wlodek will be wearing a N95l mask and eye protection, as well as gloves during the exam